Thursday 26 April 2012

Dragon Scales and Bulldogs.

Dragon Scale Beads on Ebay







Just listed on Ebay, these fabulous Dragon Scale beads, I do love everything and anything to do with Dragons and make believe, so much so that this afternoon will be Dragon making afternoon I think, the kiln is on!!










Henry English Bulldog
Also listed this morning is Henry.  Isn't he cute?  This adorable English Bulldog is wearing his red, white and blue necktie and just waiting for the Diamond Jubilee celebrations to begin, rumour has it, he even has tickets to the see the Long Jump in the Olympics, but I think that really he has other plans for the sand box!

Click on the link to go to my Etsy shop.





Laney x

1 comment:

  1. Yummy dragon beads Laney and Henry is brilliant, love his red, white and blue tie. You have been very busy with all your new beads.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)