Thursday 31 January 2013

Bottoms up!!

Giraffe licking its bottom now on Etsy
Just listed on Etsy this rather lovely giraffe licking its bottom inspired by the fabulous book I finished reading last night, Whatever you do, dont run by Peter Allison.  A wonderful collection of stories from his life as a safari guide in Botswana.  Lots of lovely bead ideas have been formed from reading this book.  Here are a few more of the giraffe...




A complete 360 view!  Made with Ghee (the colour glass) a little bit different from my normal ivory colour, but I think it works well.

Another favourite colour glass is this one....

I think its Supernatural, but I would have to check.  Great for Dolphins though!

Laney x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)