Tuesday 23 September 2014

Bi-polar and sex addiction

I don't get a newspaper and I avoid the television news, I don't want to know what's going on around the World, its too depressing.  I do listen to the radio news in the glass studio shed; Radio 4 nice and quick, just a few minutes outlining the mis-deeds of human kind and its back to The Archers - my kind of news, even their weather seems much more positive, the outlook for the coming week being not as wet as last year.   
 
There has, however, been no getting away from the referendum in Scotland these last couple of weeks and I for one am glad its all over; families falling out over who to vote for, should they stay within the UK or go it alone?  I fall out with the kids on where they dump their washing so I think arguing with them over the state of the country is taking things a little too far, needless to say if there was a referendum in this house over whose job it is to put soiled clothes in the washing basket, I would vote 'theirs' and they would vote 'mothers', leaving a 3 to 1 divide (including the husband in this election and him siding with the kids...its inevitable *sigh*), one I would lose and unlike the politicians that are now saying they are quitting, no doubt on huge retirement funds, I would still be loading the washing machine or risk losing the cat under the mountain of stinking socks - all that without a retirement plan: the one of 'the kids are leaving at 18' now a distant memory as both are still at home and showing no signs of vacating the building. 
 
So I 'don't do' news, but I do like a little read of Yahoo home page when I turn on my laptop in the morning to check my emails.  I skip the celeb stuff, is anyone truly interested in who has milk in their coffee or was seen out and about...dare I say it...doing their own shopping?  What is the world coming too?  So imagine my surprise when I did click on the link that was discussing the latest scandal surrounding Gail Porter.  She is bi-polar, so am I.  She is a sex addict and blaming it on being bi-polar.  Good grief don't let the husband read this, if he thought that being bi-polar made me a sex addict he would be having a referendum of his own!
 
Maybe I shouldn't read Yahoo news either!



 
My daughter had her back drop for her photography delivered last week, and after leaving the massive box in the hall for a week, she finally set it up and had Izabel, Defi and Gordy pose, whether they wanted to or not, she took some lovely photos, this one is one of my favourites of all three.
 
You can find her on Facebook, Charley Mead Photography  and although the next picture shows her as being 12 she is really almost 19!
 
 
That's the daughter and yes purple hair is hereditary, and that little chap is our Gordy holding his most recent instalment of his adventures that are published monthly in Cat World magazine - I write them but as he says I couldn't do it without him, and yes, he does leave me piles of cat hair to clean up, he voted with the kids!
 
Maybe I should just go and eat magic mushrooms, won't make the front page, but who cares?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA - thanks for the laughs this morning! Your daughter is adorable...LOVE her hair, Mom! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh you are welcome Tanya, a smile a day keeps the doctor away :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :P you are welcome Ann, can you believe it if this sort of thing caught the eyes of husbands everywhere.....:P

      Delete
  3. Lovely to be back, seeing whats going on in your world. Charley's photos are really cool as is her hair!! My purple isn't as bright as that, I have decided to go back to my red next time. 80))

    Magic mushroom is cool too xx As for the famous Gordy, totally awesome xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)