Friday 9 August 2013

Friday's Smile

 
Its really hard to find a style, but I think I have found mine in the lampwork, the more fun and wacky the better, lots of colour and plenty of smiles to go round, luckily lots of people love the wacky colourful beads I create and I enjoy nothing more than seeing how the beads 'grow up'. 
 
 
This one was always one of my favourites, and was brought by a lovely lady in America who made this fabulous bracelet for those days when she felt she needed a smile :)
 
 
Glass lampwork giraffe by Izzybeads  design and bracelet by Tracy Lehtonen
 
 
Isn't it gorgeous, I love the green its so jungle.  I have been told it does its job beautifully and everyone she meets smiles with her.
 
Laney x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)