Monday 12 November 2012

Its all new today!



 
I have been finishing off some of my bead weaving pieces.  I am a slow bead weaver, but I enjoy it in the evenings, especially now the nights are drawing in and the tv is just too rubbish to watch.  This piece has one of my fused glass cabochons and has been beaded around and a netted collar added.  Just don't ask me to name the stitches!
As well as a bit of beading, I have been wiring up some of my lampwork beads into beautiful pendants, just perfect for the Christmas gift giving season....and the church fair I have been roped into doing this coming Saturday...thats the day before I head off to Newmarket for the bead fair, nothing like keeping busy!!    

This cute toadie is all wired up and strung on a rubber tube necklace.




 
I went back to a my Netsuke styled beads for this gorgeous donkey.  I did one before, in ivory coloured glass, but this chap is a beautiful new glass called Biscotti - well new to me - it has the pale colour I like of the ivory but with a 'weathered' grey colour, perfect for this bead.  Finally I have been making people beads, lots of little people to go with the animals, I have done fairies and ladies that bathe and now a Centaur, possibly the most handsome one I have seen! 

Last but not least, I have been updating my new shop, its a Buegle store on Facebook, click on this link to take you to My new Facebook Shop add me as your friend and share my store, its getting quite popular!

Laney x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Laney what a gorgeous necklace. You have been so busy. Hope you sell loads at your 2 upcoming fairs. My fave is that sweet little horse....stunning ;0)
    We are off to Samba tonight,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane. I am loving making fantasy fairies and centaurs! Did you wear your lovely new shoes to Samba? x

      Delete
  2. Go Lainey :D
    Gorgeous seedie piece, loving the colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I am very much a newbie with the seedie beadies!!

      Delete
  3. I'm just in love with your toadstools!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! I have a whole new collection just sitting here looking at me that I must get round to listing on Etsy!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)